1. Activate new Toshiba pa3534u-1bas notebook battery want your notebook battery longevity, there must be a good beginning, which may from time to purchase notebook you.
2. 9-Cell Toshiba pa3534u-1bas battery works the best in a condition of 20-30 temperature. It may shorten battery run time if heightening or lowering the temperature.
3. Recommend the use of external hard disks to power, the use of external hard disks should be battery power down.
4. Dont use laptop battery for Toshiba pa3534u-1bas if it is not necessary because every charge/discharge time may shorten Toshiba battery life.
5. Don't try to make Toshiba pa3534u-1bas battery rebirth use of hotting up, charging,or other way. It is recommended to conduct a complete charge and discarge cycle for the Toshiba pa3534u-1bas extended laptop battery every three months on average.
6. Leaving a battery in a laptop while using an electrical outlet for long periods of time will keep the battery in a constant state of charging up and that will reduce the life cycle of the Toshiba laptop battery.
Toshiba pa3534u-1bas battery can replace following laptop part numbers:
Toshiba pa3534u-1bas battery compatible following laptop models:
Satellite Pro A200
Satellite Pro A210
Equium A200 series
How to Charge the Li-ion Toshiba pa3534u-1bas battery?
Claims of fast charging a Li-ion Toshiba pa3534u-1bas laptop battery pack in one hour or less usually results in lower charge levels. Such a charger simply eliminates stage two and goes directly into 'ready' once the voltage threshold is reached at the end of stage one. The charge level at this point is about 70%. The topping charge typically takes twice as long as the initial charge.
Depending on the charger and the self discharge of the Toshiba pa3534u-1bas battery, a topping charge may be implemented once every 500 hours or 20 days. Typically, the charge kicks in when the open terminal voltage drops to 4.05 volts per cell and turns off when it reaches 4.20V/cell.
No trickle charge is applied because the Li-ion laptop battery pack for Toshiba pa3534u-1bas laptop is unable to absorb overcharge. Trickle charge could cause plating of metallic lithium, a condition that makes the cell unstable. Instead, a brief topping charge is applied to compensate for the small amount of self-discharge the Toshiba pa3534u-1bas battery and its protective circuit consume.
How can I maximize the performance of my Toshiba laptop battery?
There are several steps you can take to help you get maximum performance from your Laptop Batteries:
Prevent the Memory Effect - Keep the battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-ion batteries which do not suffer from the memory effect.
Keep the Toshiba laptop battery pack clean - It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and portable device.
Exercise the battery - Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a Laptop Battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using the Laptop Battery for a month or more, store it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH and Li-ion batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to recharge the batteries before use.